Saturday, June 14, 2008

Week Three

Three weeks of school and one gross anatomy test down. I think I am getting the hang of this thing called graduate school.
 
I wish I had more to report about my fabulous life in the LBK, but I really have been just lounging this weekend. I almost forgot what it was like to watch t.v., but I am pleased to report that it is as wonderful as I remembered. 
 
I also have two new wonderful friends who have absolutely been God sends. Today they brought me doughnuts in an effort to re-create kolache fridays because they new that I am missing my posse and boys. I know I should not be shocked that God answers prayers, but sometimes I forget how good He really is.

1 comment:

Amy Stier said...

Hey Brooksie! Thanks for your prayers...I can definately feel them! I am so glad that God brought you friends to bring you donuts...that makes me smile! I am cannot wait to see you in a few weeks! Love you bunches!
Ames