Saturday, June 28, 2008

Week Five

I was reading through my blog and realized that all I do is talk about school, or how much I study for school, or how much time I spend at school. My life sounds ridiculously boring and I am not really sure why any of you continue to read this blog, but bless you if you do. =)
 
Some of you will remember this from Baylor, but usually when I do not know/can't remember someone's name I like to give them an identifying nickname. Well, there are plenty of people in my PT class that I recognize and even talk to, but really never met them. Needless to say there are many people who have nicknames, and here are just a few:
Motorcycle Adam- he drives a motorcycle
Hoop Earring Girls- they wears crazy-large hoops to Gross Anatomy lab
Sock Boy- he wears colored socks that match his hats
Tall Guy That Looks Like My Cousin- its kinda self explanatory
Hat and Glasses guy- he talks a lot in class
The Married People- this is actually are large group and none of them are married to each other
 
I just realized how fully creepy that is, but you know you do it too.
 

Anyways, we took our second anatomy test yesterday, which means that I am officially halfway through this infamous course! Woo. It also means that I will not have another test until the Friday after the fourth. Woo to that as well. I am excited because it means that I can really enjoy my fourth of July weekend! Jessica and Kyle are getting married a week from today and we are pretty much celebrating all next weekend. I am so excited to go home, see everyone again and celebrate the wedding of two old friends! It is the first Posse/Tri wedding and we do it big! I can't wait! 

No comments: