Monday, August 18, 2008

Week.... Oh I have lost count

I apologize that my blogging has been rather lax in the latter half of the summer, I ran out of time and new things to talk about. But I am happy to report that the countless hours I spent in lab and the library paid off and I completed my first summer of PT school successfully. I am now on my "summer break," which is really only 2.5 weeks away from school, but I am so grateful for the chance to come home. I am really enjoying seeing my family and friends.
Last weekend I went to Waco for Celina's wedding and to see Baylor friends. It was little strange to come to my home of four years and not actually have a home to return to. It was fun to share stories our real world/life-after-college experiences and see everyone before we scatter for the fall. Also we, and by we I mean me, almost burned Lauren's apartment down, but don't worry it didn't. 
Now I am at home for my last few days before I return to good ole West Texas. I have mixed emotions about returning, I am ready to get on with my education but I am sad to leave my family and friends again, and this time for much longer than I did this summer. So if you have some free time and want to make this girl very happy, come visit me in Lubbock!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda! Glad to see you're blogging. I'm really happy that you're in PT school--even if it is in Lubbock. :) I find it a little prophetic that whereas we used to play games in which we were mutants with muscle spasms, now you're helping to cure those who have muscle spasms. And who may be mutants. God has a sense of humor. Hope all is well! -Payton