Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Time is here...

...and its been a long time coming. 
 
 
I apologize that is has taken me so long to post again. This semester has been the definition of a  fast and furious marathon. I took two tests just about every week, all semester long, and finished it off with 2 practicals and 7 finals. I don't think I have ever taken so many tests in such a seemingly short amount of time, and I would be lying if I said that I was not at least a little proud of surviving it all.
 
It is hard to believe that I  have already completed two semesters of PT school. That means that I have been a Lubbock resident for 6 months, which is also hard to believe. Whoever called Chicago The Windy City has obviously never been to the LBK. The wind is always blowing... so is the dust. I never thought that I would miss the weather in Waco, but I think I do. It gets crazy cold out there, and I am really not cut out for that.
 
I am finally home for what seems like an eternity, but it is good to be back. The fourth annual Posse Christmas was last weekend, and it was full of much needed girl time. It makes me miss having roommates and not want to go back to my one bedroom apartment. I loved seeing you girls and look forward to many more Posse gatherings for any and all occasions.
 
And now for the updates that ya'll are really reading this for....
1. Naked lab is over and no one will have to awkwardly draw on each other anymore... at least for a month or so.
2. I love PT and know that I am doing what I am called to do.
3. I have been blessed to be single and look forward to celebrating the holidays with my family and friends.

If you are in Dallas over the break, please give me a call! I would love to catch up!


2 comments:

Amy Stier said...

Thank you for updating your blog...finally. I like the new background! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I am curious as to why you haven't updated your blog. You're not single anymore...